Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141157||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50 - £ 60,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
Front End Team Lead|
Would you like to work for a super fast growing comparison company with over a million hits daily? In an office with views to the epochal Blackfriars Bridge?
A talented team of Front, Back End Developers and Engineers are seeking a Front End Team Lead to bring to their team energy, passion and experience. Exponentially growing, the company are fine-picking the best talent in London to help the realise their ambitions.
What they are looking for:
* A proven track record managing a team of developers
* A confident leader who inspires and delivers training frequently
* Experience working as the key part of the Agile SCRUM team
* Experience with Design for Test Driven Development, SEO techniques, Quality driven code processes
Technical Tick list:
* Expert with OO Javasscript, OO PHP, commercial experience of Symfony or Laravel and backbone or AngularJS
* Fluent with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS
* Fully proficient with Responsive Web Design
* Experience coding to REST endpoints and templating products such as TWIG and Handlebars
This organisation pride themselves on providing staff with exemplary benefits including: flexi-hours, travel loans, childcare vouchers, fresh fruit, constant food supplied, free tea and coffee, bike scheme, automatic pension contributions, company shares and 25 days holiday.
If the above resounds your next career move and the detail mirrors your ideal role, please call Georgi on 0117 3111 999 and submit your CV. If you would like me to call you back, NA with a convenient time.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.