Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141154||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Amersham||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Bens + Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
Business Systems Analyst|
Exciting perm career opportunity to £45k
Do you want to take your career forward working for a genuine global brand in an exciting end to end technical Business Analyst / Business System Analyst role..
Qualities we are looking for....
* A passionate and committed Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst able to work collaboratively with users and business managers to identify and resolve both process and system issues.
* Excellent IT skills ideally with at least 5 years BA experience.
* Preferably with a Systems Analyst / Business Systems Analyst background able to personally carry out basic to mid level SQL queries and undertake Application Support for core business applications
* Be an expert user of core business applications and dealer systems and provide training and support to users as well
* In conjunction with developers and external suppliers translate user requirements into improved systems and solutions
* Assist in full project lifecycles through to go live
* Manage internal and third party supplier resource including internal/ offshore testing teams and vendors.
Additional highly desirable skills..
* Knowledge and understanding of systems infrastructure including Active Directory and email applications
* Database analysis/query experience using SQL, DB2 Query or similar
* Managing full end to end application testing
* Ability to demonstrate to users the benefits of new systems with solid presentation and negotiating skills
* Previous Logistics, Manufacturing Supply Chain, Aerospace or Automotive experience beneficial.
* Experience of SAP, Sybase, Internet or Extranet projects and upgrades highly desirable
This is a great permanent career opportunity with significant further career development potential..
Ideally looking to interview ASAP....!!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Business System Analysis