|Job Ref:||CA_37710||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:02|
Purpose of Role
To provide weekly resourced programmes, act as a Temporary Works Supervisor, call off materials and ensure that work is carried out in line with Carillions integrated management systems.
As well as demonstrating competence in subordinates key objectives:
• Ensure necessary information is provided to Operatives and Subcontractors to ensure efficient construction.
• Monitor productivity and supervise setting out, engineers, operatives and subcontractors and associated plant.
• Monitor activities to ensure finished work is in accordance with design, drawings, specifications and Employer's Requirements.
• Compile short term resourced programmes and monitor progress against short term programme and master programme.
• Monitor and record additional work, dayworks and/or delays. dentify, manage and monitor risks (safety, quality, environment, programme and commercial).
• Liaise with Employers Representatives, Designers and Third Parties.
• Identify requirement, arrange design, install and monitor temporary works.
• Establish and implement quality, safety and environmental systems.
• Monitor activities to ensure compliance with these systems. Identify and resolve Technical Queries.
• Produce Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Operations Plans and Inspection & Test Plans.
• Monitor activities to ensure compliance with these items.
• Produce materials ordering schedules and monitor materials utilisation on site.
• Procure materials and assist in procurement of subcontractors. Understanding and application of Early Contractor Involvement /Partnering / JV Culture (Interpersonal Skills, Teamwork, Communication and Negotiation).
• Maintain as-built records.
Additional Role Information
• Roadworks or structures experience required