|Job Ref:||EMP369232||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Automotive||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25,000 - £37,000/year||Post Date:||16/10/2016 21:31|
To join an existing team of software and systems developers working within the automotive industry on a diverse range of exciting projects.|
- Software development and contribution to the delivery of electronic solutions to our worldwide client base. These applications range from prototype to full production level and include, but are not limited to:
- Time critical, high integrity real-time control systems including engine, gearbox and clutch control unit.
- Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle systems.
- HMI systems.
- Bespoke Android applications for use in development vehicles.
- Internal supporting tools.
- Software development from requirements elicitation and definition through to verification and validation.
- Software development experience in an automotive or comparable industry following a formal lifecycle development process, ideally through all phases.
- Embedded C deployed on real-time targets with time critical behaviour.
- Knowledge of automotive standards; for example ISO 26262, AUTOSAR or other related industry specific standards.
- Understanding of communication protocols including CAN/SENT/Flexray etc - awareness of on board diagnostics including ISO 15765 and/or SAE J1939 - vehicle applications knowledge.
- Proven Android application development experience.
- Matlab and/or Targetlink integration for automatic code generation.
- Simulink model based design Education.
- Bachelors Degree in science, engineering or mathematics.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills in English.