|Job Ref:||EMP368902||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barrow-in-Furness||Address:||Salary:||£29/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 21:32|
BAE Systems require a Supportability Engineer to join the Barrow site.|
The main requirements are 1. And 2. which basically translate as influencing and incorporating engineering change into an existing suite of ILS documentation and data. However, we would be interested in people with any of the skills below:
NA of Supportability reports to facilitate the engineering change process and conducting related Availability Reliability and Maintainability (ARM) activities.
2. Implementation of the changes defined above into the LSA and Tech Pubs source documentation.
3. Supply System Modelling and Life Cycle Cost analysis (LCC).
4. Reliability modelling.
5. In partnership with other areas of the Engineering Team ensuring the product will operate safely and reliably in the operating environment, and can be manufactured and supported cost effectively.
NA product design by attendance of design reviews etc
7. Undertake presentations for design reviews with the customer.
8 .Conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new, existing and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks
•Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
•Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
•Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
•Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
•Provisioning data compilation.
•Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
9. Input of the results of the above into a data base, compliant with MIL-STD-1388-2B or DEF STAN 00-60.
10. Production of LSAR reports from the data base as requested by contract, customer, or project.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK