|Job Ref:||EMP360013||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£9/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 21:31|
My client is looking for Leakage technicians in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Stoke and Nottingham, Luton, Leicester, Hartlepool|
• To undertake leakage detection activities on water distribution systems in accordance with the clients specification.
• To achieve and improve the target levels of project performance, and the company’s laid down procedures.
• Ensure project activities are carried out in accordance H&S, HR, NRSWA, Environmental and QA procedures.
• Basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems.
• Ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
It is site based and will involve a great deal of driving. There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
Qualifications • Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally 2 years or more.
• Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
• Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
• EUSR water hygiene card*
• NRSWA Unit 2, Signing Lighting and Guarding*
• Driving License.
*If these are not current renewal can be provided.
My client are happy to offer fixed term or permanent contracts and will accept applicants UK wide. Any expenses/accommodation will also be paid for those applicants travelling. There is an additional quarterly bonus scheme up to £1,600 per annum subject to performance.
Req notes 6 month contract
Salary dependant on experience.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK