|Job Ref:||EMP349831||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000/year||Post Date:||16/10/2016 21:31|
10x Embedded Device Driver Developer roles with one of the premier research and design centres in the country. You will need excellent experience in embedded development, serial communications (TCP/IP, RS232, Zigbee) and an awareness of UNIX / linux. |
Embedded C, Linux
10x Embedded Device Driver Developer roles to work with one of the premier research and design centres in the country.
You will need excellent experience in embedded development, Serial communications (TCP/IP, RS232, Zigbee) and an awareness of Linux/Unix. A desire to learn and work in Cyber security is essential for this role.
This particular role will require a strong inclination to learn new technologies, will suit engineers and developers who enjoy collaborating with a range of other developers, engineers, scientists and specialists as well as those who enjoy solving problems thought to be unsolvable.
Due to the number of positions available there is some flexibility on the job and the skills required, if you work in a similar area to the areas listed below then please do get in touch!
Key skills include:
• Excellent experience in embedded development
• Serial communications (TCP/IP, RS232, Zigbee) protocol development.
• An awareness of developing on Linux/Unix
• An ability and willingness to obtain security clearance is absolutely essential.
Desirable but non-essential skills:
• Python programming
• Experience interacting, modifying or developing Linux Kernels.
• Developing device drivers for embedded Linux.
• Cyber security experience
• Cryptographics experience
• Network protocol programming.
A comprehensive benefits package is available including a bonus scheme, pension, private medical insurance, on site catering, sports facilities and flexible working.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK as well as able to satisfy additional security requirements.