|Job Ref:||EMP371331||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Littlehampton||Address:||Post Code:||BN17||Salary:||£45,000 - £70,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Firmware engineering role for high voltage power supply products. Experience working within a comparable field is desired for this role as well as a thorough understanding of analogue and digital interfaces, control loops and communication protocols. |
HV, Firmware, (320kV and 100kW), AC-DC and DC-DC Design of HV High Power products, Embedded C
Firmware engineering role for high voltage power supply products. Experience working within a comparable field is desired for this role as well as a thorough understanding of analogue and digital interfaces, control loops and communication protocols.
As a senior member of the team you will be driving a small team of developers while remaining hands on and technical, your aim will be to understand and diagnose complex firmware and software issues within customer systems in order to improve field performance, reliability and test yields, recommend/implement corrective actions to address any possible issues.
• Creating and implementation of detailed concepts and architectures
• Providing knowledge for the implementation of digital control loops
• Proven analogue and digital hardware interfacing in industrial environments
• Reliability testing and validation of firmware/software
• Wide awareness of communication protocols (TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, Ethernet, Powerline communications)
• Highly structured approach to planning work, code writing and version control
• Experience across multiple programming languages
• Embedded firmware and applications tools and software
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK