Duties and Responsibilities: |
- Acts as primary customer contact for Source Tagging activity with Customer.
- Participates and supports Customer in all aspects of Source Tagging program including project identification, meeting request, communications, audits and negotiations.
- Develop and expand source tagging label sales to consumer goods manufacturers and their supply chains.
- Documents and communicates program objectives. Establishes program standards, policies and processes.
- Creates Executive-Level Dashboards to report overall Program Health. Establishes performance and quality targets that drive accountability.
- Facilitates regular performance reviews with all key stakeholders. Acts as liaison between Customer, Sales, Source Tagging Team, and Business Partners when reviewing and revising key Program elements.
- Documents project requirements, build multifunctional teams, tracks progress and next steps and leads organization to meet set objectives from Customer.
- Defines primary impact metrics to measure Program effectiveness. Tracks benefits against all costs related to Program administration (ROI).
- Reporting program status to the customer and to Source Tagging team at monthly status meetings and in monthly reports. Shares manufacturer wins with Source Tagging teams.
- Ability to understand a supply chain for various industries and its component companies.
- Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies
- Identifying, assessing, reporting and mitigating program risks.
- Expands Source Tagging coverage by category within named customer base.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred .
- 2-3 years’ experience in Program/Project Management, Sales or in the source tagging industry.
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Mandarin verbal and written communications skills
- Robust analytical abilities
- Extracting and working with data from multiple sources. To be able to comprehend the data, to showcase program achievements, targets for pursue, recommendations and action items
- Provide the information in concise presentation formats.
- Ability to manage and prioritize among multiple activities and objectives.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Work autonomously- self driven, maintaining a high degree of productivity and accuracy.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of the internal organization and customer/vendor organizations.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to persevere through difficult situations.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows including XLS and PPT.
- Retail experience including loss prevention, operations, merchandising and/or buyer.
- Experience of a consumable product to the consumer goods supply chain.
- Some experience with packaging and inventory tracking.