Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||Project Manager1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 41,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to successfully deliver all the requirements and conditions of a client agreement of a leading facilities maintenance company. This will be supporting the client's capital investment, supporting the achievement of their vision and values. Duties include but are not limited to:|
* The complete financial and contractual control for minor building and civil engineering works by means of being fully reimbursed for works executed, at the appropriate stages of time.
* Taking financial and contractual control of projects from time acceptance letter is received through to agreement of final account with client by: Attending, contributing to and minuting team meetings
* Agreeing, implanting and embedding the right collaboration behaviours linked to successful delivery of this Framework Awarding Sub-Contract agreements with Sub-Contracts, maximising value.
* Maintain master files of correspondence on projects. Preparing Interim Valuations with Client's Surveyor and agreeing amounts for payment. This involves valuing work executed and materials on site.
* Paying Sub-Contractors their appropriate monthly payments.
* Re-measuring work using site measurement, measurement from drawings, information from Site Agents/Bonus Department.
* Informing Sub-Contractors of Contract variations.
* Valuing variations.
* Pricing Dayworks.
* Provision of cost advice to Design Consultants e.g. quotations. Reporting to Contract Manager on project performance. Preparing Cash Flow Forecasts for Contract Manager.
* Preparing Surveying Reports for Contract Manager. Agreeing Sub-Contractor Final Accounts Agreeing Contract Account with Client Ad Hoc contract management duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have a construction background with a HNC/Bsc Quantity Surveying, with experience in running projects from start to finish in a client facing role. You will be dealing with the complete surveying duties on a project by project basis and have complete expenditure power to sub-contract works. In return, you will receive a starting salary of £40,000 per annum (negotiable for the right candidate) plus an excellent benefits package.
Please apply with your current CV should you wish to be considered. Appropriate candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. For more information please contact Laura McDonald on NA.
*Please note this advert may close early should a high volume of applications be received.
If this role is not for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your next career move.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.