Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ELECMAINTNEWC24||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East England||Address:||Salary:||£ 28,500 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Newcastle Upon Tyne on a permanent basis. This will be covering over 50 buildings, undertaking and assisting with the planned and reactive maintenance tasks including repairs, fault finding, fault diagnosis and minor repairs. |
In order to apply for this position you must have:
* 17th Edition
* Extensive Maintenance Experience
* Excellent customer service
* Testing and Inspection desirable
* Undertaking all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management
* Conducting preventative maintenance and effective and safe working practice within the role
* Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations at all times and that the appropriate materials are used
* Willing to work out of hours in line with client requirements
In return, you will receive a salary of £28,500-£30,000 per annum (negotiable for the right candidate) as well as the opportunity to work for a leading FM company and a fantastic benefits package.
Please apply with your current CV. Appropriate candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. For more information please contact Laura McDonald on NA.
* Please note this advert may close early should a high volume of applications be received. If this role is not for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your next career move.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Electrical, Electrician, Engineer, Maintenance