Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||HealthandSafety||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a Health and Safety Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you highly qualified in the health and safety field? Do you enjoy working in a Facilities Management / Construction industry?|
Health and Safety Manager - £34,000 - £35,000 + Car allowance, 35 days holiday, laptop, phone, private healthcare and pension.
* HND / HNC in Health and Safety
* Carry out site visits and complete risk assesments for each site.
* Insure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
* Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
* Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
* Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
* Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented. Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
* Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
* Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
* Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks. Establish a structured programme of health & safety training throughout the Company
* Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contaact Sophia on NA or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.