Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ssm01grayscom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grays||Address:||Post Code:||RM17||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 62,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
Senior Site Manager - Grays, Essex - £55,000-£62,000|
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager on commercial projects? Have you had experience on new build, industrial or steel frame projects? Are you wanting to join an award winning main contractor?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning main contractor, benefits of this company include:
* Low staff turnover
* Some very exciting and prestigious projects/clients
* Great office environment
* Friendly team
* Fantastic salary
* Full benefits package
* Lots of work already secured
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Site Manager includes:
* Assisting to manage a number of site packages
* Managing a Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager
* Managing all health and safety on site
* Ensuring the project runs on programme
* Short term programming
* Liaising with the client where necessary
* Take overall responsibility of the site team including subcontractors and labour
* Liaising with the design and commercial teams
Requirements of the successful Senior Site Manager include:
* HNC//HND/Degree in Construction preferable
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Experience in new build construction in the commercial/industrial projects
My client is looking to receive CV's as soon as possible and will interview over the next few weeks.
Please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Site Manager
qualification CSCS Managers Card SMSTS First Aid