Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||bewi908761||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 39,000 - £ 40,000 per year, car, 25 days holiday||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
TECHNICAL FACILITIES MANAGER - LEADING FM PROVIDER - CENTRAL LONDON - UP TO 40K + CAR|
Fed up with working in the same commercial building day in day out?
Do you have a strong understating of hard and soft services?
If the answer is yes to both of the above, this job might be just for you.....
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the industry's leading facilities services' providers. They have a wealth of experience and they manage and deliver facilities services to some of the UK's most important and business critical commercial and government buildings.
These include major corporate head offices, government properties, schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping complexes, retail multiples, business parks, airports, industrial processing plants power facilities and military bases.
This role is based at a large estate in Central London and the facilities team is made up of 30 staff which includes maintenance personal, specialist contractors and various project staff.
The role is working as one of five TFM's and the overall responsibility of the role will be for the total facilities services provision within the buildings and estate together with the co-ordination of environmental, health and safety and emergency/disaster planning policies and procedures.
Essential qualities that the TFM should have include the ability to manage customer satisfaction, a facilities team and supplier services with a strong reporting ability, and motivation to continuously improve all aspects of the operation and quality of service delivery in line with contractual requirements and service level agreements.
The hours of work are 8-5 Monday to Friday and the package is as follows:
* Salary 40k+car or allowance.
* 25 days holiday.
Other duties of the role are as follows:
* Offer technical M&E support.
* Managing of sub contractors and other junior members of staff.
* Strong understanding of health and safety.
* Leading, coaching and developing a multi functional team of facilities staff across one or more buildings.
* Developing best practice for TFM services on site to drive service and quality improvements across the contract.
* Carry out regular audits.
* Close customer liaison with regards to service delivery of all service lines.
* Management of an agreed annual budget.
* Management of all service provisions within the buildings and surrounding areas.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong technical understanding; electrical, mechanical and fabric. (preferably qualified but not essential)
* Proven ability to motivate and lead a multi-skilled team in the support of Total Facilities Management and the management of operational incidents.
* Previous TFM experience within a service provider.
* Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works, together with the ability to deliver monthly numbers at senior meetings with an explanation of variances.
* Experience of managing a workforce of various levels and disciplines within the FM environment.
* Extensive experience of managing sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
* NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
* Experience and knowledge of hard services to ensure all maintenance is carried out in line with statutory regulations.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.