Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38304||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Oakville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Position Summary: First line and hands-on business analyst within the SAP support organization. Responsible for the resolution of complex SAP business problems related to the Landing Systems SAP implementation. SAP analysts could focus in one or more of the following areas:|
• Finance (FICO)
• Supply Chain (SCM)
• Operations (OP's)
• Customer/Program Management (CRM)
• MRO (MRO)
The SAP Business Analyst will report to the SAP Team Lead who is responsible for a particular group's project activities and overall performance.
• Analyze complex SAP business problems and develop solutions within SAP using available tools and technologies
• Create detailed enhancement designs based on end user specifications to present to SAP Functional Councils and IT as needed
• Develop and deliver SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by the SBU
• Provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures and to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP
• Act as the SAP Liaison for Lean Events conducted by the business.
• Ensure disciplined use of systems and audits of offline spreadsheets/databases
• Assist in setting up of any new divisional objectives (i.e. new plant's, LCE's, organizational changes, new products, etc.)
• Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
• Assist in the development or enhancement of functional reporting capabilities
• Assist with training for other SBU's coming into SAP on the new releases
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Business or Finance degree and/or equivalent years of position related experience
• Strong business analysis skills and the ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology and business intelligence software
• Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be deadline and project-oriented with strong organizational skills, in addition to having the ability to multi-task
• Understanding of how the tools and end user techniques of the SAP application areas are applied to the business process to provide effective training and communications
• A minimum of 1-3 years of SAP hands on experience (Business Analyst III), 4-8 years of experience (Business Analyst IV) working in a focus area in the system
• Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Strong project, organizational, presentation, and writing skills
• Occasional travel to Landing Systems sites and other SBU's required.
• Experience leading cross-functional team events, including CI / Lean events and end-user training sessions.
• Experience in problem solving, change management or process planning activities involving Senior Leadership (SLT / KLT).
• Ability to function as a business partner or consultant for functional management.
1) Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience with SAP?
2) Do you have a University Degree in Business or Finance?
3) Do you know how to use the Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)?