Responsible for developing comprehensive applications solutions and estimates for National Accounts opportunities, as well as, providing technical/sales support to field organization for large and/or integrated systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
- Assist National Account Managers and Integrated Systems Managers (ISM's) in preparing bid responses and functional specifications.
- Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
- Ensures the use of Johnson Controls Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Operations and the Johnson Controls field organization at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
- Audits installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
- Assist in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
- Assists in the planning, setup, and support of National Accounts product demonstrations, industry shows, and exhibitions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of all types of integrated systems projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal organization and customer representatives.
- Possess high level of PC literacy.
- Knowledge of large project management, database connectivity, basic LAN protocols, and serial communications.
- High level of proficiency in access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm and CCTV products and concepts.
- Ability to occasionally travel to customer locations.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.