|Job Ref:||017914||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||China||City:||Beijing||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:02|
Scope and Responsibilities: |
1. 1, The position is responsible for providing advice to Senior Director of Partner & Alliance on developing the policy, infrastructure, and management model on Co-Brand partners and VAD sell-in/sell-out business.
2. 2, The position is responsible for achieving the annual sales target for VAD business.
3. 3, The position's main external contact is with Co-Brand Partners and Distributors/T2 resellers, not with the end user.
4. 4, The position will develop a Business Plan for each of the VAD driving the sales growth in the country.
5. 5, The business plan will cover the following major parts:
a. The annual business plan for the team and the VAD.
b. The development plan of the T2 partners, thru' the Co-Brand and/or VAD.
c. The channel marketing plan including promotion, demand generation etc.
d. The partner engagement and enablement plans.
6. 6, The position leads a team of Channel Manager to drive sell-in/sell-out business in P.R.C.
1. Experience in IT industry not less than 15 years, preferable in Server/Storage sectors.
2. Experience in managing Distribution (sell-in/sell-out) business and/or Channel Management not less than 7 years is an advantage.
3. Sales experience in commercial market is an advantage.
4. Strong leadership and execution capabilities.
5. Aggressive and good communication/presentation skills.
6. Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must.
7. University graduate.