Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||MORPETHFM1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Morpeth||Address:||Post Code:||NE61||Salary:||£ 26,000 - £ 27,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager based in Morpeth on a permanent basis. This will be a static role managing a small hard services team, organising planned and reactive maintenance tasks including repairs, fault finding, fault diagnosis and minor repairs. |
* Provide complete Facilities Management service for the organisation
* Manage planned and ad-hoc maintenance including equipment utilisation, efficiency, performance reviews to support site activities
* Organise and direct all sub contractors on site
* Develop cost proposals for all changes to facility services and infrastructure
* Monitor all facilities related expenditure and against budget to ensure effective control against forecasts
* To ensure all work activities and maintain compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
* Maintain accurate record keeping systems
* Develop policies and procedures that affect the use of supplies and facilities
If you'd like to join and contribute to this hardworking team you must:
* Have maintenance experince
* Ideally come from an M & E / Engineering background
* Provide excellent customer service
* Have a good attitude & strong work ethic
In return you will receive a starting salary of £27,000 per annum (negotiable for right candidate). If you are interested in this role and feel you have the right skills then please apply with your current CV. Experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential as my client will consider candidates looking for progression into a FM role.
Appropriate candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. For further details please contact Laura McDonald on NA.
* Please note this advert may close early should a high volume of applications be received.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.