Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||JHQSP2507||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 50,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work for my my client at their office based in Poole. They can pay up to £50,000 plus car allowance and other benefits.|
Projects range up to £10million and are primarily Groundworks and drainage/sewers for top tier one contractors on large projects in Hampshire/Dorset.
* Experience working for a Groundworks Contractor/Civil Engineering/Housing Building Quantity Surveying
* Able to work alone when required
* Ambitious and motivated in your career
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Existing client relationships that can be utilised would be an advantage
* Commercial responsibility for a number of projects - could be on multiple projects depending on values and size
* Take offs
* Final Accounts
* Site and client meetings
* Responsible to the Director
* Salary up to £50,000
* Car allowance
* 20 days holiday plus Christmas shut down and bank holidays
* Other benefits will be introduced soon like a Pension scheme
* Progression available for the right person
This is a great role for someone ambitious about their career, so if you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction"