|Job Ref:||JH0S2507P||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
I am recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Poole for a large subcontractor working on projects up to £10million - the role can pay up to £60,000 plus good benefits.|
You will be Commercially responsible for 1 or more projects depending on the size. The contractor works Nationally but your role will be based in the office in Poole with visits to sites and meetings as and when required.
* Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
* Experience working in Building or Civil Engineering as a Quantity Surveyor
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Commercially responsible for the Financial aspect of projects
* Report into the Commercial Director
* Work closely with Project/Contract Manager
* Procurement, measurements, variations, CVRs, cost reporting
* Attend meetings with clients
* Salary up to £60,000
* Car allowance
* Pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus
* On site parking
* Settled Commercial team
* Good pipeline of work
* Challenging and interesting projects
There will be a 2 stage interview for you to get to know the company and the Management / Directors - if you're interested in this role then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction" or "build" or "surveyor" or "sqs" or "commercial" "commercial manager" "managing"