|Job Ref:||JHAEOX2507||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 55,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
I have a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work in Oxfordshire with a salary on offer of up to £55,000 plus generous benefits.|
My client is a privately owned Regional Contractor based in Oxfordshire working on projects in the Thames Valley. They have a good reputation and a strong pipeline of work - the reason for the role is growth so if you are looking for a company to join with real progression potential then this is it!
* Reporting into Senior Quantity Surveyors/Commercial manager
* Responsibilities will depend on your previous experience
* You are expected to be motivated and hardworking
* Taking instruction from your Senior's in order to learn and progress
* Be competent and able to show good building knowledge
* Experience in an Assistant QS role for a main contractor would be an advantage
* A Degree in Construction/Quantity Surveying would be an advantage
* Knowledge of JCT Form of Contract
* Motivated and enthusiastic about forging a good QS career
* Salary up to £55,000
* Generous holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Further training and development
* Bonus scheme based on KPIs
The process will be a two stage interview process which I will be able to fully prepare you for - you will have a good opportunity to get to know the business so if you are interested please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "school" or "qs" or "construction" or "build" or "surveyor" or "sqs" or "commercial" "commercial manager" "managing"