Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||JHQSER2507||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ringwood||Address:||Post Code:||BH24||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, car allowance + beneifts||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to work for my my client at their office based near Ringwood. They can pay up to £55,000 plus car allowance and other benefits.|
The role will be to Estimate tenders as they come in and then do the Quantity Surveying for projects won - you will be based in the office but visit site as and when required. Their work is generally in the West country and as far East as Whiteley.
Projects range up to £10million and are primarily Groundworks and drainage/sewers for the House Building industry, the company has a turnover nearing £20million and a good reputation in the work they do.
* Experience working for a Groundworks Contractor/Civil Engineering/Housing Building Quantity Surveying
* Able to work alone when required (there are 3 other Surveyors but you will have your own projects to work on)
* Ambitious and motivated in your career
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Existing client relationships that can be utilised would be an advantage
* Commercial responsibility for a number of projects - could be on multiple projects depending on values and size
* Estimating and Quantity Surveying
* Take offs
* Final Accounts
* Site and client meetings
* Responsible to the Director
* Salary up to £55,000
* Car allowance
* 20 days holiday plus Christmas shut down and bank holidays
* Other benefits will be introduced soon like a Pension scheme
* Team of 3 surveyors to work with
* Progression available for the right person
This is a great role for someone ambitious about their career - the reason they are looking for someone to join them is due to an existing employee retiring; they don't have a high turnover which is a very good sign of a company. There will be a face to face interview if they like the look of your CV so you will get to know the company more as well.
So if you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "estimator" or "groundworks" or "subcontractor" or "civil engineering" or "qs"