Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BDVINGASBAR||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 34,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
Mobile Repair Technician|
Up to £34,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Gas Engineer seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have previous experience within Air Conditioning? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading Construction Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled AC Electrical Engineer, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in the Barnsley area.
* Salary £34,000
* Experience with a leading company
* Holiday pay
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Company Pension
* Superb company and sector training
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Planned preventative maintenance
* Reactive fault
* Strive for continual improvement within team and create a positive team culture/ethos
* Must be able to continually focus on work and the individual task
* Carry out reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations
* Prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time
* To carry out tasks competently
* Organise work schedules and activities to meet operational requirements
* Ensure all statutory planned maintenance tasks and certification is completed on time in full
* Work in a pro-active manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Demonstrate ability to operate and communicate at multiple levels within the organisation
* Accept responsibility, accountability & ownership
* Performance under pressure
* Motivated, enthusiastic and determined to maximise results
* Must have an understanding of a fast paced, multi-disciplined mobile engineering environment
* Commercial & Domestic: COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, CCN1, CENWAT, WATLP1, HTRLP1, JO1.
* Preferred LPG / Oil & Catering- TPCP1A, CCCN1, CODC1, COMCAT1, COMCAT3, CKR1, CONGLP1LAV, COCLP1, CBHP1, CONGLP1RPH an advantage
* Full driving licence is required
* All successful candidates will be DBS checked (CRB)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Billie Eames on NA0/ NA9 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.