Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LHER33||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 20,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
My client is currently looking to recruit for a Warehouse Supervisor/CNC Supervisor for a new warehouse and production in Leeds. |
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager and in cooperation with Co-operators, the CNC Operator ensures all materials readied for CNC machine processing are complete and undamaged, and staged prior to need. The CNC Operator cuts parts and pieces according to specification and project schedules, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Accurately identifies product & process requirements with use of Job Traveler information,(B.O.M.), I.D sticker or tag and provides appropriate materials according to product schedule to CNC operator.
* Checks off product in staging area. Provides count and route sheets to supervisor
* Correctly fill out and consistently follow proper procedures for "Issuing Materials".
* Accurately maintain materials inventory tag and mark ship list.
* Set Up CNC (measure bits and input the proper offsets)
* Inspect parts for accuracy and quality of the cut edge.
* Make adjustments to CNC's work coordinates and off sets as needed to maintain accuracy of parts.
* Lift parts onto pallets or carts and label parts as needed.
* Check programs for specific details needed for setting up the CNC.
* Active participation in the ISI FDL 5S program
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Keep work area clean and safe to work in. Empty dust collector and dumpster as needed and ensure the 4 members of staff reporting into you are adhering to guidelines and health and safety whilst achieving targets.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING/EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Safety glasses and steel-toed shoes.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Shows initiative and demonstrated ability to accurately complete assigned tasks while maintaining budgeted work hours assigned to projects, providing internal customers with high quality, well labeled / identified project component pieces
* Demonstrated ability to use a tape measure and to apply measurements to processes
* Demonstrated ability to properly clock in and out of jobs ensuring accurate costing
* Demonstrated ability to operate hand tools in a safe and effective manner. Tools include DA Sander, hand drill, miter saw, skill saw, various drills, buffer, utility knife etc.
* Demonstrated proper and accurate labeling of product
* Demonstrated ability to properly clock in and out of Jobs ensuring accurate costing
* Demonstrated ability to operate and read a micrometer
* Demonstrated ability to operate a CNC without supervision (Router, Bander or Fabric Cutter)
* Demonstrated ability to do basic setups, and to input and run programs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience helpful.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, customer specifications, drawings and CNC programs. Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business machines, such as a computer and the job related software, a keyboard, calculator, telephone, FAX, photocopier, etc. Requires the ability to operate a CNC Router.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Overtime will be mandatory with a salary on offer of 20,000 with overtime paid.
Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.