This is a multi-faceted security position requiring a qualified security professional in support of multiple special access programs. The candidate will support the CPSO with tasks i.e. complete the PAR process, prepare for inspections, process visit requests, conduct security briefings, refreshers and debriefings, maintain access rosters, classified mail, and IDS/access management systems. In addition the candidate will:
- Perform program security administrative tasks and duties i.e. filing, updating logs/lists, supplies, coordination with internal and external customers.
- Maintain continuity books (security plans, approvals, classification guides, variances, correspondence and documentation, etc).
- Attend, support and participate in program meetings, staff meetings, telecons, and etc.
- Respond to walk-in customers and perform ad hoc security services as required
- Be the primary user of JPAS, SIMS and other databases.
- Partner with an internal security team that tracks clearances, adverse information, periodic reinvestigations and reporting requirements.
Good organizational, communication (written and oral), presentation. Intermediate competency level with Microsoft Office Suite programs. Excel in a fast paced work environment in a variety of program areas. Ability to solve problems of varying levels of complexity.
- Existing TS/SSBI clearance within 5 years.
- Experience supporting SAP/SAR programs.
- Understanding and experience with implementing the requirements of NISPOM, JAFAN and 5205.07 Vol 1,3,4.
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional image.
- Ability to display tact, and discretion.
- Self starter with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a variety of program areas.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Willing to travel on company business.
- High School Diploma and 6 years of experience in Special Access Programs/Special Programs, or
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience in Special Access Programs/Special Programs, or
- Master's degree in a related field and 0 years of experience.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Top Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo