|Job Ref:||38354||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is an individual contributor role having deep understanding of Wireless technology and RF design of electronics systems. Understanding of various Wireless protocols and networking topologies, analyzing options through trade studies, contributing to technology development projects, making significant technical contributions in the design and development of automated testbeds for performance evaluation of wireless systems|
• Lead the system level testing of embedded wireless networking devices.
• Design, develop, and execute test plans for validating complex wireless products and solutions for Aircraft applications
• Develop test methodology, test plans for new novel wireless algorithms and features at all layers of protocol stack
• Design, develop and automate the testbeds to evaluate wireless protocol and validate the performance of variety of Wireless products
• Design and develop test equipment drivers and critical test tools such as sniffers and wireless instrumentation.
• Performing simulation to evaluate new network and radio features prior to authoring code or building the product
• Work with different functional teams for successful integration of hardware, software, firmware of embedded wireless systems, and to evaluate the performance through unit and system level test cases.
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering (Masters Degree is preferable)
Experience: 8 - 10 Years of industry experience in any wireless domain. Experience in existing wireless communication protocols: Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee, NA, IEEE./WLAN.
• Experience with architectural design of RF systems, Network topology design and network tuning
• Experience with Python and using Pylint and the Python unit test framework for testing embedded devices.
• Experience with wireless specific test equipment like Sniffers, Wideband Radio Communication Testers, Protocol analyzers, Channel emulators, Spectrum analyzers, Signal generators and power meters
• Experience in Functional, integration and system level testing of wirless products
• Broad understanding of protocols and technologies for both licensed and unlicensed bands.
• Working knowledge of simulation tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, Labview, etc.
• Exceptional knowledge of PHY, MAC layers and IP protocol suite at all layers with an emphasis on performance optimization
• Strong troubleshooting and testing background. Ability to solve complex electronics HW/FW/SW integration issues.
• Must understand the complete product development lifecycle and be able to lead an integrated team by providing technical guidance and decisions.
• Strong technical team leadership and mentoring skills. Ability to coordinate multi-disciplined team.