|Job Ref:||38372||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
UTC Aerospace Systems Sensors and Integrated Systems is among the leaders in Aircraft Systems / Subsystems and Technologies. Innovative technologies and growth have created the need for a Systems Engineer / Senior Systems Engineer in Bangalore India.|
The System Engineer will be responsible for the system design, development and Integration involving technical coordination of aviation development projects; this includes requirements management, design, manufacture, and supply of aircraft subsystems.
- This position requires delivering System Design , Development and Integration of multidisciplinary products.
- This position also requires serving as a liaison to prepare, track, and review RMS (Reliability, Maintainability and Systems Safety) impact due to changes in requirements, HW or SW changes.
- Proficiency in Requirement Management Tools, Design and Simulation tools, Electrical Circuit / Layout design tools and Model based design principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to prepare successful product specifications, reports, schedules and other documents.
- Familiarity with ARP 4754, ARP 4761 and other Aerospace standards.
- RTCA DO-178B S/W Certification standards.
- Participate in internal and customer design reviews,
- Provide input on project schedules and budgets,
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Ability to perform on aircraft troubleshooting of installation issues or operational problems.
- Ability to perform / lead design reviews, Non-advocate reviews and project reviews.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Experience in the following areas is strongly desired:
- Complete systems development life-cycle: design, development, integration, and test
- System level requirements definition taking into account:
- Customer requirements
- Design assurance determination using SAE ARP 4754
- Fault Tree/System Safety Assessments
- Participate in organizational initiatives like
- Technology development and Product Innovation
- Provide inputs to Product & Technology Roadmap.
- Coaching and mentoring to develop successors.
BE/ME in Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical from top college with 6 to 8 years total experience.