|Job Ref:||1614279||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Horsham||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for suppression operations and sales of a geographic territory within SimplexGrinnell.
• P&L responsibility for Suppression geographic territory within SimplexGrinnell.
• Setting financial goals & creating and managing budgets.
• Drive continuous growth through partnering with Area leadership structure and functional teams.
• Build, hire, coach, develop and align a high-performing team. Committed to developing the skills and talents of people.
• Drive customer satisfaction/ retention by delivering on expectations and engaging with customers on regular basis with our field and sales team members.
• Drive standardized field and sales processes in an enterprising way.
• Review and monitor field / sales performance, and refine strategies/tactical actions as required within the territory. Reallocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
• Support the day-to-day activities of RSSR team & Suppression PSR Sales in order to implement the organization’s overall field & sales strategy for an assigned territory.
• Ensure the field & sales resources receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on delivery sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their targets.
• Ensure Delivery of field performance and sales channel(s) strategic initiatives are executed in accordance with enterprise goals and area budgets.
• Manage performance against plan for the assigned direct reports.
• Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned