Summary : The Installation Project Coordinator is the principle communication conduit and support for the National Accounts Manager (NAM) and the Customer with regard to the SSO Field Installation Organization and Project Management Group. The Installation Coordinator owns the sales support relationship and assists in the management of installations by focusing on backlog management using the Installation Coordination System (ICS). It is the responsibility of the Installation Coordinator to make sure that the customer's expectations are clearly represented in the documentation provided and subsequently reflected in the Installation Coordination System. The Installation Project Coordinator will work closely with the SSO Field Organization to ensure on-time installation delivery and customer satisfaction. This position focuses solely on those National Account customers classified as Tier 2 accounts. |
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Using the installation management tools, provide clear and accurate communication
- Ensure that all new installations booked through the NASC are clearly represented in the backlog.
- Comply with all requirements for information including, but not limited to, various installation milestones, supervisory coding, estimated closed date, customer due date, and permit information.
- Regularly review the installation backlog of assigned customer(s).
- Maintain regular contact with respective National Account Manager, assigned customer, and the SSO Field Organization.
- When requested by the National Account Manager, participate in conference calls as required.
- Ensure general information and project status is documented
- Maintain all customer driven changes within the Installation Coordination System.
- Obtain necessary change order documentation from National Account Manager and Customer.
- Obtain required completion forms to close the job in ADMIN and the Installation Coordination System.
- Provide weekly customer reports via the Installation Coordination System.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of administrative paperwork
- Ensure Installation Coordination System (ICS) record is updated immediately with records of all communication between Installation Coordinator and all internal and external customers.
- Maintain an organized work space and filing system.
- Act as the conduit between Field Organization, National Account Manager, Customer, and Project Management Group to resolve installation issues.
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey upon completion of installation(s) to ensure customer expectations for on-time delivery
- Two (2) years of customer service experience with a focus on affecting change.
- Two plus (2 ) years experience as a coordinator or within a coordinator role, a plus.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Functional personal computer skills: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of security system hardware (BA, FA, CCTV, Card Access) is a plus.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.