|Job Ref:||139209BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Hong Kong||City:||Hong Kong||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 12:06|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
To cope with the growth of the business in the Building Engineering MEP - ICT team, we would invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following positions. Candidates will be assigned to specific sub-functions based on their experience.
• Design of ICT/Telecommunications/ELV systems applied to buildings and infrastructure including hotel, theme park, transit, rail, airport, data centres, industrial plants and process.
• Conduct technical feasibility study, life cycle study and planning for ICT systems
• Preparation of study reports, design reports, technical notes and public consultation papers
• Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications
• Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports
• Project management and contract administration for ICT systems contracts
• Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in design and project management for the position of Senior Engineers, 6 years for Project Engineers, and 4 years for Engineers.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Experience in managing large-scale ICT systems, understanding of user, O&M requirements, working with a multi-disciplinary project team, would be an advantage
• Experience in Structure Cabling System, CCTV Surveillance System, Security & Access Control System, TETRA, DMR, WIFI, PABX, IPTV, SMATV, POS, Hotel Management System, RCU, Building Management System, SCADA…etc.
• Experience in BIM would be an advantage
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.