|Job Ref:||MGPHR138||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:42|
Are you looking for a role as a Facilities Technician? Do have have previous experience in a maintenance position? Do you have experience in a cleanroom environment? If your answer is yes, then this role is for you!|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Technician at our client's site based in Wiltshire, UK. Our client, a global manufacturer, is looking for a Facilities Technician to manage site services functions to ensure continuity of facilities services to all areas of the manufacturing plant. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:00, with 1 week out of 3 being available for call outs.
As the Facilities Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Comply with the company's quality system, cGMP, Health &Safety and Environmental standards at all times.
* Perform all duties in line with Company core values.
* To be flexible in working hours and supporting the department to ensure the site standards are maintained.
* To comply with the company's good documentation practice.
* Use Vertical lift platforms to enable high level work.
* Use Site forklift and pedestrian truck
* Day to day maintenance/inspection of all site plant.
* Complete maintenance tasks and ordering of spare parts via SAP
* Ensure site security.
* Participate in site call out rota.
* Key holder requirements.
* Member of the emergency response team.
As the Facilities Technician, you will have experience in:
* Safety awareness of electrical, compressed air and pressurised systems
* cGMP trained
* Open to change and continuous improvement
* Cleanroom environment
* Previous maintenance position
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.