|Job Ref:||BDARDBIR||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£ 24,000 - £ 48,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Health & Safety Consultant|
Up to £47,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Health & Safety Consultant seeking a new career with a market leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have previous experience within the Construction Industry? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading project and programme management consultancies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Consultant, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Birmingham.
* Salary is negotiable - Highly competitive salary
* Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* One of the best contributory pensions in the industry
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, and will primarily based on the delivery of CDM Services, some of your duties will be:
* Providing Health & Safety Services on both independent commissions and also to complement our wider project delivery services
* Production of pre-construction information, files and other associated CDM documents
* Ensuring Designer compliance
* Reviewing contractors documentation
* Interfacing with clients and design teams on project basis
* Advise clients on procurement options and consultant appointment issues
* Pro-active in business development within the Midlands and surrounding regions
* Keep updated with current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Chartered/Professional Qualification in Health and Safety
* NEBOSH qualified (minimum Construction Certificate)
* Preferably Member of APS / IOSH
* Ideally currently fulfilling a Principal Designer / Client CDM Advisor role
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the component parts of CDMC / CDM2015 and other Health & Safety issues
* Working knowledge of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.