Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ML6084||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 47,000 - £ 56,000 per year, Competitive package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to run your own projects? Do you want to influence the projects you work on? Are you ready to work with a UK leading contractor in the South East on projects located around the Thames Valley Region?|
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Sub Agent or experienced Agent within the civils sector to join my client and have involvement from pretender phases through to delivery and handover on projects valued between £10m-£15m. Any experience within highways or structures will be of benefit to this role.
You will be reporting directly to the Contracts Manager taking responsibility to run your own project with a construction value around +-£5m. My client will also look at Site Managers with related experience in the Civil Engineering industry.
The Site Agent will be responsible for:
* Development of programmes, forecasting budgets and developing specific subcontract conditions and manage the subcontractors.
* Involvement in pretender and bid teams.
* Communication on all levels regarding progress of project, budgets & any changes that may occur.
* Manage, supervise, train & mentor the site team to optimise performance levels.
* Enforcement & monitoring of the quality & environmental systems.
* Previous experience in a similar role as a Site Agent / Site Manager on civils projects.
* Good understanding of engineering principles.
* Degree/HND in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected contractor with a strong pipeline of work in London and the South-East of England.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.