Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BDARCASSPRO||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 24,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Assistant Project Manager|
Up to £35,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Assistant Project Manager seeking a new career with a market leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have previous experience within the Residential sector? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading design and consultancy Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Project Manger, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in London. Working on project mainly in the residential sector
* Salary is negotiable - Highly competitive salary
* Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* One of the best contributory pensions in the industry
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, where you will be you will providing Project and Programme Management services, some of your duties will be:
* Undertake day to day delivery of projects
* Manage design teams
* Undertake contact administration
* Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
* Maintain a robust document management system
* Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
* Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
* Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract
* Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Demonstrable track record of delivering regeneration residential projects
* Professional qualification of appropriate level
* Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
* Ability to articulate current issues specific to the education market
* Good people management and leadership skills
* Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Interpretation of contracts, design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implementation of project controls, contract correspondence and financial close out of contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.