|Job Ref:||ML6083||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 58,000 per year, Competitive package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Are you seeking professional career development within a large prestigious contractor based in London & the South East? Are you looking to work on major projects with values exceeding £1 billion in the UK? |
This is an interesting and exciting opportunity that will challenge and keep you motivated in your working environment but will also offer valuable experience with a well known and respected contractor in the UK.
This role requires an individual with previous experience in at least one of the following civil engineering packages: RC structures, groundworks, highways or utilities.
Your roles and responsibilities:
* Liaise with the Client, subcontractors and designers on all matters relating to planning.
* Attend pre-contract meetings to explain the planning aspects of the contract.
* Monitoring progress during construction, re-programming if required.
* Preparation of construction programmes from information produced at Outline Design and Detailed design stage.
* Presentation/dissemination of planning/programming philosophy.
* Have involvement with Site Team in all aspects of project planning, programming and progress monitoring.
* Attend and contribute to site meetings or project related meetings.
* Work closely with the Designers during the Design Development & Production Design stages.
* Ideally have experience using Primavera P6 as this will be the platform but other software packages will be acceptable with industry experience.
* Proven experience in a civil based environment.
* Degree qualified in civil engineering (desirable not essential).
If you are interested hearing about our specific roles and feel the requirements suit your experience, please apply with your CV or call Michael Lay at Randstad CPE London on 0203 6800 650
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.