Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ASM3476||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Looking for the next step in your career within housing or alternatively seeking a fresh start? I currently require an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a phase of 50 units on a landmark project in the Eastern Suburbs of Manchester. You will be working in a fast paced environment with a complete focus on quality. Due to a successful period of growth, they now require an Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis.|
To assist the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the Site team and subcontractors
* Working in conjunction with the Sales Team, ensure that regular Sales/Build meetings are attended, all Sales/Build procedures in the company "blue books" are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out.
* Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager.
* Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources.
Personal characteristics/ qualifications and skills:
* Assertive to ensure delivery of targets by on-site team and trades/labour.
* Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
* A member of the Chartered Institute of Builders and/or qualified to NVQ level in Construction Management or a time served tradesman with considerable experience of the full range of construction trades.
* In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction trade and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
* Good knowledge, understanding and experience of dealing with all issues relating to Customer Service.
Assistant Site Manager Package -
* Car Allowance/Company Car
* Excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits
* 26 Days Annual Leave
This role is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.