|Job Ref:||SNR-SM473||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Looking for the next step in your career within housing or alternatively seeking a fresh start? I currently require an experienced Senior Site Manager for a phase of 50 units on a landmark project in the Eastern Suburbs of Manchester. You will be working in a fast paced environment with a complete focus on quality. Due to a successful period of growth, they now require a Senior Site Manager on a permanent basis.|
Responsible for planning the development of a site, managing all aspects of the construction process, including the quality, providing excellent customer service and ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
You will be responsible for:
* Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
Senior Project Manager Package -
* Car Allowance/Company Car
* Excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits
* 26 Days Annual Leave
Must Have SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.