Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SNR-PM265||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a Senior Project Manager? Would you like to work for one of the UK's top providers of construction and infrastructure projects? If so, please read on.|
My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to operate across a broad range of sectors, including housing, large regeneration schemes, education, health and mixed-use. They have built a reputation as a leading regeneration business working to provide cross subsidy partnerships including an increasing portfolio of development opportunities including private sale.
The successful candidate will ensure that allocated projects are completed in an effective, economic manner and to a high quality standard complying with the Company Procedures and the client's requirements; thereby ensuring the procurement of repeat business from the Client.
* Maintain the culture whereby everyone is continually seeking to satisfy customer requirements.
* Ensure systems are in place in order that quality of work is to the prescribed standards.
* Staff and Operative Development
* Plan, co-ordinate, maintain and develop staff and operative levels to undertake current and prospective workloads.
* Monitor and record individual performances encouraging and disciplinary as and when necessary.
* Plan and co-ordinate project prior to commencement.
* Attend external pre-start meeting and make initial contact with clients.
* Co-ordinate and control initial set up including installing Company systems and procedures.
* Control and monitor progress of the works.
* Administer the valuation system, maximise cash flow and profitability.
* Implement strict financial controls on subcontractors, suppliers and operatives.
* Actively lead this initiative and provide the environment, equipment support and monitoring to continuously promote this ideal at all levels within the Company.
Experience Required -
* Experience of education new build projects within (at least £10m contract value);
* Awareness of the various processes involved in running the Contract and the ability to ensure that they comply with all internal and external policies and
* procedures and legal obligations;
* Strong leadership and motivational skills to ensure that objectives are achieved;
* Good oral and written communication skills;
* A methodical, systematic and logical approach;
* Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results;
* Current SMSTS and First Aid certificates.
Senior Project Manager Package -
* Car/Travel Allowance
* Excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits
* 26 Days Annual Leave
This role is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.