|Job Ref:||RW/DM250716||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Pension, Healthcare, Holiday||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Design Manager - South East London|
Have you got London Contractor experience? Have you worked on residential, new build projects? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A medium sized contractor client of mine is currently seeking a Design Manager to join their team and work on residential projects from feasibility to completion. This contractor are looking for stable managers with site experience who can bring their skill set to help grow the company. This role will be someone to take on a project and take full control from a design point of view.
* Stable company - not affected by Brexit
* Competitive and negotiable salary
* Company benefit schemes including pension, healthcare etc.
* Great working culture
* Manage design transfer from pre-construction to construction
* Design output review, meeting key compliance criteria with client specifications
* Defining consultant valuations and authorisation of payments
* Supporting the Procurement and Commercial teams
* Understanding client requirements/output specs
* Monthly reporting to Design Leads
* Ensure design, procurement and construction information complies with project documentation
* Defining designer's objectives: program, deliverable, ratios
* Reporting directly into the Head of Pre-Con
* Able to work in South East London
* Previous experience with a main contractor or developer
* Architectural, Engineering or background
* Design, engineering or construction qualifications preferred
* Excellent all round technical knowledge
* Understanding the RIBA plan of work
* Excellent presentation, communication, management, negotiation skills
* Planning process and building regulations knowledge
If you are a Design Manager with pre-construction experience and currently would be interested in a new opportunity please do apply within. Alternatively if you know a Design manager who would be well suited to this role then please do contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.