Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||25072016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:31|
Are you a Senior Site Manager with experience in high end residential projects? Do you enjoy working with private clients on luxury residential schemes in prime London postcodes? This is a permanent opportunity that has arisen due to planned growth and an increase in workload.|
* Up to £65,000
* 25 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Friendly company with opportunity to develop and be a part of a successful business
* Site based role - responsible for overseeing the delivery of a high end residential refurbishment project
* Working on projects up to £5m in build value
* Overseeing the on site team and subcontractors
* Working without direct supervision, but able to report into the Contracts Director and get support where needed
* Stable career history - able to demonstrate a loyal nature and previous experience on seeing projects through from conception to completion
* Client facing and presentable
* IT literate and able to keep good records and organised reports
* Confident in reporting during progress meetings
* Relevant qualifications including: CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid / Health & Safety
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please apply now as interviews are being held in the next two weeks. If you would like to hear more about the opportunity beforehand, feel free to call Louisa in the London office of Randstad CPE on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.