|Job Ref:||RW/SCM250716||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Travel||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Senior Construction Manager - Central London|
Have you got experience on high rise construction projects in London? Have you worked with residential or commercial new builds? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is one of the top contractors in the London construction market. A family owned and run company with over £300m turnover in the UK. They specialise in various sectors, including residential and commercial and they are currently looking for an all round Senior Construction Manager with experience in mixed-use and high-rise developments on commercial and luxury residential projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and well cultured company in the market.
* Agreeing project objectives
* Representing the organisations interests
* Providing advice on the management of projects
* Organising the various professional people working on a project
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Ensuring that all the aims of the project are met
* Ensuring the quality standards are met
* Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
* Succouring specialists and sub-contractors
* Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
* Degree or industry relevant qualification
* CSCS (Black or Gold)
* SMSTS / SSSTS
* Current full UK driving licence
* Recognised safety programme, qualified and up to date
* First Aid
* Previous experience on large scale construction projects in London
This is an excellent opportunity for any Construction Manager looking for the jump to Senior level or someone at Senior level looking for a change. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please apply within. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in the role, then please do contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.