Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||PQS2507||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 65,000 per year, car, pension, health + more!||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Project Quantity Surveyor in London looking to make the next step up in your career at a leading Main contractor in London this opportunity may be of interest. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a reputable main contractor with excellent career prospects and longevity. |
* Up to £65,000 depending on level of experience
* Car allowance
* Excellent training
* Bonus scheme
* Prime central London location for the head office and all projects within an easily commutable distance
The Quantity Surveyor will:
* Be based between office and site
* Be leading a traditional fit out project (typically in the commercial sector) up to £5m in value
* Be reporting in to a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
* Be part of a small supportive team, within a wider supportive business
For this role you must be confident in leading a construction project up to £5m and Fit Out experience would be ideal.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.