Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||REVIT MANC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Architectural Revit Technician |
Do you want to work in a team at the cutting-edge of the construction industry? Are you driven to ensure an exceptional quality of work with an eye for detail? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity to progress your career.
As a REVIT user you will be coming into the company in the middle of AutoCAD/REVIT transition so you will be either fully trained on REVIT or you will be helping the less competent users.
* To take the role of Revit Technician for given projects, liaising with Project Managers, Surveyors to ensure that the most results
* To produce AutoCAD and REVIT drawings for minor works projects, up to the value of £500000
* To work on refurbishment and small extension projects on commercial and educational buildings
* To support Project teams, providing basic technical advice about Revit
* To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested
Person Specification Essential
* You will have a basic knowledge of REVIT
* Will have a strong knowledge of AutoCAD
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Self-motivated and pro-active
* Architectural-related degree or qualification
* Experience working with the survey industry
* Knowledge and experience in the use of Survey instrumentation and software
* Involvement in guiding and training others in Revit techniques
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across the Project Team - clients, colleagues and suppliers
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills REVIT, AutoCAD, design, Architectural Technician