|Job Ref:||BBBH141185||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:32|
A global powerhouse is looking for someone with outstanding business analysis skills and a drive for Agile projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Produce and explore requirements in collaboration with users and business stakeholders
* Work ahead of the team to get clarity on requirements before the next iteration
* Work with data analysts or perform data analysis to validate rules and ensure completeness of requirements
* Work with users to develop acceptance criteria or test cases for the system
* Work as an integral part of the development team to enable delivery of the business requirements
* Ensure that there is ongoing and meaningful two-way communication to help the team deliver the requirements.
* Assume the role of Product Owner on key projects
* Be able to be a designer, tester, facilitator, product owner, etc
* Business Analysts may write acceptance tests, user documentation, or work with more technically-oriented colleagues to help with documenting the system itself.
* Create a shared understanding of what the product is supposed to do and how it adds value to the business!
* Ability to break down complex problems into small workable tasks
* Ability to articulate concepts, algorithms, and scenarios to audiences of various backgrounds and levels
* Clear and simple writing skills
* Hands on experience in data warehousing, data analysis, and/or data visualisation
* Experience working with teams located in different geographies and time-zones
* Comfortable and effective in working in teams and on own initiative where required
* Able to facilitate team communication and resolve conflict
* Experience on Agile data projects - scrum, kanban, etc.
* Ability to solve problems creatively and, where necessary, pragmatically
* A record of commitment and excellence in education and work experience
* 6 month contract +
* Start ASAP
* £400 - £450 per day
If this sounds like something you would like to find out more about, please Email NA and reference "BA" in subject line.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.