Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38378||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 05:06|
This position is to support Packaging of Hoist products including Next Generation Hoist system. This person shall understand the Hoist Product and work along with the Integrated Next generation Hoist team towards providing a compact packaged product that meets the Design to Cost and DFX requirements. |
•Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to machine assembly.
•Knowledge in assembly of gears, bearings and shafts.
•Knowledge in CAD Modeling of mechanical assemblies. Preferred CAD tools are SolidWorks and UG-NX.
•Knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-up analysis.
•Knowledge of Casting and other metal forming processes.
•Knowledge of Packaging compact Gear box housings that are manufacturable, and are able to withstand both static and fatigue loadings.
•Knowledge of incorporating tools like Mistake Proofing and 3P process will be an added advantage.
•Knowledge of any PLM/PDM software/package and Teamcenter knowledge will be an added advantage.
•Knowledge of materials and selection of materials based on application.
•Knowledge of finishes and selection of finishes based on application.
•Should have liaison with vendors to resolve production problems.
•Experience in interaction with cross functional teams.
•Familiarity to DO-160 test procedures will be an added advantage.
B.E/NA with 7 to 5 years of experience in Mechanical/Aerospace/Automotive Engineering
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with team members as well as internal and external customers.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and other common PC applications.
* Proficient in usage of CAD tools like Solidworks and UG-NX for modeling, detailing and packaging of Hoist or any relevant compact transmission systems.