|Job Ref:||1616576||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 22:09|
Tyco Fire Protection Products (TFPP) is a business unit of the Tyco Fire & Security Division, one of three business segments in Tyco. We are a worldwide leader in saving lives and protecting property with our broad portfolio of chemical and water products as well as mechanical products for the fire protection and building products industries. Within TFPP we design, manufacture, and distribute the highest quality products with market leading features for the Commercial, Residential, Storage, HVAC/Plumbing, Food Service, Petroleum Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine and other markets. TFPP is a recognized leader in researching new technologies and developing innovative solutions for our customers. The business unit has approximately 4,500 employees with 27 manufacturing plants and 46 Distribution Branches in Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Latin America, and the US. TFPP is headquartered in Lansdale, PA.|
The Marinette Operation group is offering a Maintenance Administrative Assistant II position. The person in this role will be responsible for entering/tracking all utility costs, oversight of the preventative/predictive maintenance program, coordinating apprenticeship schooling, performing mileage reports, tracking forklift and hoist safety inspection checklists, tracking department machine costs, tracking outside spend, entering/tracking steam reports, controlling SAP functions for maintenance, as well as tracking and monitoring of all permits for pressure vessels, dust collectors/RPZ Valves/Boilers. Documentation for insurance, ISO, UL, federal and state agencies.
Must have strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have strong customer service skills. The ability to apply Lean/6 Sigma to drive improvements to environmental health and safety, customer satisfaction, productivity, quality, and organization culture improvement. Ability to analyze cost data and calculate savings.
• Secretarial/clerical duties primarily for the maintenance department. (SAP, word processing, filing, reports, phones, office supplies inventory)
• Following all safety regulations and norms of functioning.
• Update, close and print preventative/predictive maintenance files.
• Work with supervisor and planner to correct pm issues and create new pm’s as needed.
• Coordinate all apprentice schooling, books, millage reports and organize contract and grades as needed.
• Track and record all forklift and hoist checklists.
• Calculates all outside spend and record as needed. Work with Maintenance Manager to calculate operating expenses from budget.
• Track and record all steam usage from charts.
• Controls SAP functions for the entire department.
• Track and monitor all permits for pressure vessels, dust collectors, RPZ valves and boilers.
• Organize/verify invoices and bill coding.
• Procedure work instruction development and update machine files.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Assist with developing the annual maintenance budget.
• Report weekly pm, breakdown, & regular work order numbers.
• Support department cost reduction efforts.
• Energy conservation efforts.
High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent. Associate's degree in Business Administration, or any other discipline with 1-5 years of experience as a Business Administrative assistant is a basic requirement. Relevant experience will be considered.
Interest in industrial/manufacturing industries essential.
Direct experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
Demonstrated superior ability to understand, analyze and assess a wide variety of complex business and/or interpersonal issues.
Exceptional interpersonal skills and well organized.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner to a small and large audience.