|Job Ref:||TRCS-NLAR01103512||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Amsterdam||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior System Engineer in Amsterdam. The Systems Engineer is responsible for the overall system architecture and for ensuring that the integrated solution fulfils the customer requirements. The Junior Systems Engineer performs specific engineering tasks under supervision of the Lead Engineer (Senior SE) within projects.
• Requirements management (functional, technical, RAM and safety): management of the complete cycle from customer requirements (gathering) via system requirements (derogation) to subsystem requirements (derogation), the tracing between these and gathering the evidence of compliance (formal verification) for both the generic solution and the application on a specific site
• Contribute in the project design and delivering the functional and technical scope of the project while focussing on system integration.
• Validate the technical orientation and re-use of reference design, resolution and escalation of conflicts and interfaces with clients and other departments
• Ensure system performance and acceptance, that overall system performance targets are met and manages requirement compliance. Prepares and performs system integration lab tests.
• Advise (Project) Engineering and Project Management on contractual issues, risk and opportunities and preparation of variation orders. They are also in charge of the integrity of the delivered product.
• Technical background
• Minimum 3 years of post-graduate experience
• Participation in signalling application projects
• Good communication and relational skills
• International experience is an advantage
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!