|Job Ref:||AQSJEHEYDNSHN||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 350,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:31|
Do you want to step into one of the busiest sectors out there at the moment? Do you want to join a large contractor where you will be supported and encourage to progress and develop? If the answer is yes, then read on!|
My client, a main contractor, is currently working on a large track renewals contract covering Kent & Sussex; now is your chance to be part of the commercial team that deliver this exciting project succesfully!
* Top tier main contractor
* A friendly team of commercial staff who support and work closely together,
* A lovely, open plan office in Dartford, where a good atmosphere is key
* Great friendly working environment with casual Fridays, charity days, community events etc
You will be supporting the Commercial Manager and Quantity Surveyor ensuring the successful outcome of this renewals contract. You will be supporting the QS & Commercial Manager in management of Target Cost, Risk and Actual Cost processes in line with the Conditions of Contract, and assist production staff on contractual responsibilities as required.
* Able to assist in commercial management of construction/investment projects
* Successful relevant experience
* Good understanding of the construction / railway industry
* Understanding of railway and construction industry forms of contract
* Computer literate
* Degree Qualified in a Quantity Surveing related subject
* Experience of working in a commercial environment
Please send me over your CV today if you are interested in finding out more
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.