|Job Ref:||LUDE9274||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 60,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Would you like to work in London? Would you like development and progression? Do you want to be involved on London's biggest infrastructure project? Look no further!|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, permanent Quantity Surveyor to join a highly successful team in a top tier main contractor.
* Manage variations and CVRs
* Develop junior team members
* Have responsibility for effective client relationship management
* Encourage smooth commercial progression of the contract
* Be responsible for planning and managing own work
* Will be from a contracting background within a civils project
* You will have an engaging, motivating personality and passion for being part of major civils projects
* Already have some experience as a quantity surveyor
* You will ideally be educated to NA. in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
* Interested in completing or working towards professional membership of an appropriate organisation (for example, RICS/CIOB).
* £40000 - 60000
To be part of this successful team, please apply below or call Lucy for more information on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.