|Job Ref:||LM22||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Do you have ambition, motivation and talent? Are you an existing Land Manager looking to elevate & progress your career? You're in luck, we are currently working with a well established House Builder based in Yorkshire.|
My client, a nationally recognised contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the residential sector are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a forward thinking and award winning team based in Yorkshire.
* Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* Fantastic Career progression
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Company Laptop
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Be a firm decision maker
* Go the extra mile to ensure required goals are met
* Have strong organisational skills
* Experience in the new build housing market and Land acquisition
Land Manager Key Responsibilities:
* provide brief to architects and produce draft scheme
* assess development costs and budgeted sales revenue
* negotiate with vendor or agent
* liaise with solicitors regarding legal titles, boundary information etc
* liaise with architects regarding planning, highways permissions etc
* liaise with architects regarding existing service information
* produce land evaluation for board approval
* liaise with architects re submission of planning consent
* commission surveys & reports pre planning application
* liaise with solicitors re land purchase
* Liaise with solicitors regarding section agreements
* discharge planning conditions
* commission surveys & reports, archaeological investigations etc post planning permission
* fulfill contractual obligations
* provide handover information to construction director
* provide transfer plans, street naming and postcode information to sales director
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.